This is where Jan Morrill wrote her seventeen bestselling novels.
Pardon this fiction-writer's escape into the realm of (very) creative non-fiction.
Things I love about my writing space:
1) It has most everything I need in a relatively small space - reference books, the Internet, a laptop, file drawers, a printer, pictures of loved ones, personal treasures, a bulletin board.
2) It has a great view of the Ozarks outside a window that is small enough not to be distracting while I write.
3) I have a comfortable chair from which to type or read . . . and re-read . . . and re-read my manuscripts.
Things I would change about my writing space:
1) I would put a door on it. Sometimes I am distracted - by the television, my dogs, my husband.
2) I wish the Internet was faster and more reliable - but then, I might not get as much writing done.
3) Since I am a writer and can create my own fantasy world, I wish my writer's space would clean and organize itself.
Tell me about your space - your likes and dislikes. Email a picture to me at email@example.com and I'll post it on this blog!
Take a peek at other writers' spaces:
|Dixie Ruth's writer's space shows plenty of inspiration for her books!|
Click here to visit Dixie Ruth's blog
|Everydayclimb shares her writing space with Henry-the-Cat.|
Click here to go to everydayclimb's blog
|Victor's space - a lot of potential for creativity!|